TRAVEL TIP OF THE DAY - TAKE YOUR EARBUDS - 2.26.2017 TRAVEL TIPS

Take one or two sets of ear buds on your flight!


We like to take a couple sets of earbuds each in case one breaks.   Don't pay the high prices at the airport or pay to rent them on the plane.  If you are flying coach on a domestic flight they will charge you.  More and more domestic flights are offering in-flight entertainment.  I just flew from Detroit to Orlando and had full access to movies. 

Most international flights offer in-flight entertainment and free ear-phones or earbuds but we prefer out own.  We tend to have issues with the ones they give you.

Earbuds are also great if you want to listen to music on your phone.  I love the phone app White Noise.  It helps me sleep on the plane because it tunes out everything else.  My husband snores so I even use it at night to sleep.  I highly recommend this app.

We don't take expensive ones in case they are lost. 

#earbuds #travelingmovesme #entertainment #Whitehouse

Comments

Popular Posts